|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen ,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Accessories packed separately|
|Delivery Time:||Within 7 working days after received deposit.|
|Supply Ability:||50 pcs per day|
heavy duty workbenches,
Light Duty Workbench with Anti-static ESD Mat Pipe Rack Workbench
1. The product of steel-plastic composite pipe is a modularized system,which consisting of
composite pipe and various of metal connectings.
2. The pipe rack workbench easy disassembly ,assembly and flexible.It could improve production
efficiency in factory.
2. Design for the assembly plant, Production workshop equipment , maintenance platform ,
operation station and other production facility.
3. The pipe rack workbench is a special treatment table ,with anti-corrosion and antistatic
4. A variety of countertop can be choosed, and meet different requirments.You can equipped
with the tools, equipment you need
5. Standard configuration:lights, alarm lights,hanging wind batch of aluminum,process
instructions,hook,power strip,switch,instrument panel,trachea,casters,adjustable foot c
up and so on .According to customer requirement.
6. After install the tool cabinets,worker can use of space more rational.
A .The Flow Pipe Rack is made of plastic coated pipe and related accessories,between the
pipe is firmed with bolts and nuts.The pipe rack could be structured by worker who doesn’t
need special technology.
B. The roller track is connecting with plastic coated pipe by our special roller track connector
(we supply several type of pipe rack roller track connector). Firm and reliable, do not need to
welding. According to the actual situation, customer aslo can change the roller track connector.
(2) A. Volume is small, weight is light, efficienly is high, foot wheel type structure, displacement is
B. The pipe rack’s joints firm with bolt and nuts, no welding parts,then could easy to operation,
but a M6 spanner.Customer can transform according to your ideas
C. Eco-friendly:the pipe rack is connected by the joints,which firm with bolts and nuts ,that could
be used again. Save materials and cost.
Contact Person: Ronnie