|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen ,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 meters|
|Packaging Details:||10 bars packing together in woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10 working days after received deposit.|
|Supply Ability:||5000 meters per day|
|Name:||Placon Roller Track||Wheel:||PE|
|Size:||60mm||Wheel Dia:||15 Mm|
roller track systems,
heavy duty roller track
Galvanized Steel Pallet Roller Track Good Bearing Flexible Placon Roller
1. Size of the roller track: 38 mm,40 mm,60 mm and 85 mm .
2. Iron and aluminum Roller Track Body
Roller Track is one of pipe rack products’ part, using for assemble in racking,trolley pipe
3. Only have white color wheel in 85 mm roller track.
4. There are different size and different material track. Iron body track is 38 mm wide, Aluminum
body track is 40 mm wide.And the 60 mm and 85 mm roller track for your chooce.
5. Different color of wheel for roller track.Yellow, black,white, transparent.The black one can be
divided in to antic-static and not anti-static.But 85 mm only have white color wheel.
6 .There are different shape of joints for roller track to connect the plastic pipe for assemble.
60mm Track roller size
|Bracket thickness||0.8mm & 1.0mm|
|Wheel Dia & Width||30mm&42mm|
|Load capacity / wheel||300 kg / wheel|
|Load capacity / meter||300 kg / meter|
|Wheel qty||28 pcs / meter|
|Wheel color||Black & white|
1. Using for assemble FIFO pipe rack for goods storage to achieve the effect of First In First Out.
2. Assembly mobile trolley for transport materials box or finished products.
3. Connection between the workstation on the assembly line.
4. Transfer point.
5. Other products you want to assemble.
1. Roller tracks are designed to efficiently transport material of varied size and weight.
2. Roller tracks are most often used in flow racks, but can be used for virtually any material flow
application, when combining with our coated pipes and pipe fitting.
3. Ideal for requirements in warehouse racking
4. Using our all kinds of metal pulley connectors, the roller tracks are easily installed and will
support significant weight. The slope and spacing between tracks is adjustable and determined
by the size and weight of the material being handled.
5. Using the placon can improve the efficiency of goods flow, due to its easiness to control quality
and store by the ' first-in first-out' ( FIFO) rules
Contact Person: Amy